jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

May Take your order, Please?

Charles: Hi, Rachels how are you?
Rachels: Fine, I´m really good.
Charles: Tell me my love, where would you like to eat this weekend?
Rachels: well as you know I like Arabian Food, and I wish to eat at Marhaba.
Charles: your wishes are my commands, let´s go tonigth.
Wiater: Good evening, may help you?
Charles: Yes, Mr, please bring the menu and while we choose someting to eat bring a cold tea.
Charles: Rachels you are my host so, order whatever you like to eat.
Rachels: thank you, Charles. I would like to eat rice with culin, tabaquitos and falafel. Strawberry juice for beverage.

In maracaibo there are famous restaurant which you can enjoy with your familu, friends or somebody special a great time. In this case for a familiar time I suggest you the Garcia´s Cow shed this is a rural restaurant where you can delight you with your family all kind of steak or meat food. If you want to have a ramantic moment with your couple go to Davinci this is a Italian restaurant which your couple a moment that you wouldn´t forget. And finally if you want to enjoy with your friends go to Mi vaquita this is a bar and grill restaurant.

No hay comentarios: