jueves, 19 de abril de 2007






I´M GOING TO SEE A MUSICAL!

Rafael: hi Karla how are you?
Karla: fine, I´m really good.
Rafael: tell me my love what would you like to do this weekend?
Karla: well as you know I like so much swim in a pool.
Rafael: that´s right what do you think if we go to aguamania on saturday.
Karla: that´s ok I think it is good


Later Rafael calls Karla again to tell her that he can not go to aguamania due to some problem came up in his home. when Rafael tried to calls her she didn´t answer, she was absent.

Call service: the number you are dialing is absent, please leave your message after the tone.

Rafael: Hi mi princess I call you to tell you that the walking to aguamania is cancel due to many problem that came up here In my house with my mom?

















No hay comentarios: