jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

It´s Really works

Rafael:Hi Carlos how are you?
Carlos:very well Rafael. Hou do you feel today?
Rafael:well i haven´t felt so good; I have been having a strong headache since last night, and today in the morning I started to have fever.
Carlos: that´s very bad friend that´s a virus thst is attacking today, I suggest you go to barrio adentro medical center
Rafael:I think you are right; I´ll visit the cuban Doctor
Doctor:Hi rafael, tell me why are yoy here?
Rafael:well Doctor, I haven´t felt so good; I have been having a strong headache since last night, and today in the morning I atarted to have fever
Doctor: let´s take your temperature, you have 39 ºC... you have a lot of fever... you´ve got flu. Your treatment will be sinutab every 8 hours with teragrip.
Drugstoreman: Good night mr May help you?
Rafael: Yes I need some medicine.
Drugstoreman: Which one?
Rafael: I need sinutab and teragrip.
Drugstoreman: Here is it.
Rafael: Thank you.
Drugstoreman: You welcome.

No hay comentarios: